Cecily's book reviews

The History of the World According to Giles: 50 Years of Headlines as Seen by the 20th Century's Greatest Cartoonist

The History Of The World According To Giles: 50 Years Of Headlines As Seen By The 20th Century's Greatest Cartoonist - Express Newspapers A compilation of Giles cartoons that has some structure (unlike recent annuals, which they should stop publishing) and puts Giles' work in its historical context, which is especially useful for those too young to know or remember the details.

The Illustrated Gormenghast Trilogy